Monday, December 14, 2009

A quickie project for me!


I had a dinner for my mom's group last night. It was our holiday party and we get all dolled up. I had a great dress to wear, but it was sleeveless so I decided to make myself a little bolero jacket on Saturday night. It was relatively simple, but I'd never done lined sleeves before and that was a little confusing. Anyway, I got it done in only a few hours (although I'm sure someone else could have done it in half the time) and it's cute! It's not the most flattering picture, but it's the one that showed the fabric the best.



Oh, and a longer-term project that's nearing completion the "new me"! I've lost 23 pounds in the last two months - only 12 to go. But, here's a progress shot:

last Christmas
















last night

1 comment:

  1. You look great in either photo! You certainly don't look like you need to lose weight dear! The jacket is adorable - how fun to make that so quick for yourself?! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete