Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A beginning

Good day and welcome to my first blog. I'm Dusty, a stay at home mom of two cute (but sometimes troublesome - aren't they all?) kiddos. As housewives go, I suck, really, I'm not kidding. However, I've been getting in the habit of cooking fairly healthy meals multiple times a week (yeah, this is a big thing for me) and I seem to be a newborn sewing addict. I'm not great at it yet, but I'm getting better and I'm having fun practicing.

I'm going to be using this mostly to "journal" about my projects; there haven't been many but I have a ton on my plate for Christmas (hopefully I'll get them all done in time!) so it should pick up in here soon (although maybe I shouldn't be posting those projects that are gifts until they've actually been given - it would kind of take away the surprise, wouldn't it?).


1 comment:

  1. Adorable kids! (but then I might be a little partial to them!!) You did a great job on the costume and I'm so glad you enjoy sewing.

    ReplyDelete