Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mokey!

Today my little man turns 5 years old. How on earth did that happen? It seems like just a day or two ago that we were bringing home the roly poly bundle of cuteness from the hospital and now he's a big boy almost ready for kindergarten. I'm amazed every day at the cool little personality that's developing in front of my eyes. I mean, how many kids do you know who want a picture of their kitties on their birthday cake (or sprinting thistles, for that matter - that's what he requested last year). He's a sweet, creative little soul and I can't wait to see what he'll think up today.

Here he is 5 years ago today, 20 1/2 inches 10 lbs 3/4 oz.

















And here he is now, my how he's changed.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! As MY baby is sitting here next to me she's saying, "baby! baby!". They are always your babies aren't they? Happy Birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete