Thursday, January 14, 2010

A picture backlog

I finally got around to taking pictures of my Christmas projects. I got all of them except for the Snuggie I made for the hubby, but well, if you don't know what one of those looks like - picture a really long robe, worn backwards and that pretty much covers it.

First up are the baker's hats I made for both kiddos and the matching apron for Princess (Grandma Cookie made Mokie a Thomas apron last year for Christmas). The hats are from a free pattern from and they were really easy. Mokie's is red and blue to match his Thomas apron. The apron is McCall's 5720. Princess is really into "sweeshies" (better known as fairies, specifically Tinkerbell and friends) so her apron and hat are made of Tinkerbell fabric (it's a little big, but she'll grow into it).

Next are the playsilks I dyed for the kiddos. The turquoise, purple and green were Kool-aid and the pink was Wilton's gel coloring in Rose (Kool-Aid didn't have a good pink). The kiddos mostly use them as capes and have Superhero races around the kitchen.

I also made I-Spy bags, but I can't get a good picture of them. I based them off this tutorial, but I made a few modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment